Nothing special today
damn boring at home
Still waiting for the day to come
18th may ,
gonna be my first day of my college life .
:)
Damn emo today ,
I cried while I was listening 妥协 by 蔡依林 .
I listened to old songs while I was doing mask
recalled back alot of my memories
from primary one to form five
Reveal something =o
Ngeks ..
I had been blacklisted in primary school before .
Think it back ,
how childish i am that time
awww .. =s
miss him ♥
damn boring at home
Still waiting for the day to come
18th may ,
gonna be my first day of my college life .
:)
Damn emo today ,
I cried while I was listening 妥协 by 蔡依林 .
I listened to old songs while I was doing mask
recalled back alot of my memories
from primary one to form five
Reveal something =o
Ngeks ..
I had been blacklisted in primary school before .
Think it back ,
how childish i am that time
awww .. =s
miss him ♥
meet him tomorrow
Hubby : Don't so stress on your work yaa .
No comments:
Post a Comment