Saw your testimonial
I knew you are flirty
But what can i do ?
Stop u ?!
Immposible ..
GUYS love to flirt with other girls
eventhough HE got gf .
A couple
should believe in each other
a key to maintain relationship
But ..
don't believe too much
and utterly rely on HIM
B'cuz ..
at the end
u might get very hurt .
At your front ,
He can act like he love you alot
he can act that he cares you very much
but at your back ,
what he did ,
you won't know .
No matter long distance-relationship
or short distance relationship ,
You still couldn't realize what he did at your back .
Don't step too deeply into it
How sincere your love to him
at the end ,
you might get ZERO .
I had the experience before
I learnt the lessons
now ,
I know what to do
to minimise the PAIN I will get in the FUTURE .
I knew you are flirty
But what can i do ?
Stop u ?!
Immposible ..
GUYS love to flirt with other girls
eventhough HE got gf .
A couple
should believe in each other
a key to maintain relationship
But ..
don't believe too much
and utterly rely on HIM
B'cuz ..
at the end
u might get very hurt .
At your front ,
He can act like he love you alot
he can act that he cares you very much
but at your back ,
what he did ,
you won't know .
No matter long distance-relationship
or short distance relationship ,
You still couldn't realize what he did at your back .
Don't step too deeply into it
How sincere your love to him
at the end ,
you might get ZERO .
I had the experience before
I learnt the lessons
now ,
I know what to do
to minimise the PAIN I will get in the FUTURE .
No comments:
Post a Comment