Tuesday, April 7

My Gang

SMK USJ 23 Machies


We were the craziest
We were the most playful gang
Lots of cares
the most faithful frenship we had

Since i transfer to SMK Subang Utama
We were getting further from each other
'till now
we almost lost contact
I felt so depress to lose u guys
But i am happy that i owned our frenship before .



List of USJ23 gang
Carmen
Fiona
Justin
Teng wei
Angie
Sue ann
Joshua
Chong
Alwyn
Hai hua
Jing Yi
Elaine
Connie
Cindy
Zhan Long
Jun Yen
Wei Ling
Kuan san

List of precious memories we had
27th May

We performed our Dance 2gehter on the stage
A very successfull performance !
Unfortunately , Hai Hua was the last day in our school
She was going to shift back to Johor
We sang ' tong hua ' together
loudly , neatly n sadly
We cried .


We went to F.I.R Autograph showcase
HIGH together !
I stood too long from 5pm to 12am
Justin knew that i injured my leg before
He borrowed me his shoulder - to have a rest
'bout 1am - showcase ended
We thought wanna creep into PUB
but , unsuccessfull
X)

School's cocuriculum
Felt bored i think
A gang of us ,
switched to actor and actress
Act a gang of GANGSTER bullying GOOD STUDENT !
Wow .. CRAZY + FUN !


Oooops
It's raining !
We dance at the basketball court
' rain drops are falling on my head '
xD
A romantic dance
I pair up with Carmen
ngek ngek


etc etc etc etc ..


I LOVE you guys .

Eventhough we lost contact
But I'll SREW UP our memories in my mind
Unforgetable frenship =)

No comments:

Post a Comment