Friday, May 8

I'm always the minor character among peoples
I had already try my best to be the major one
I had even pray to god ,
but unsuccessful .
Feeling exhausted .


The hostile environment + relationships

No one would know my feelings

Although there's many friends stay beside me

but , I am still alone ..

Thankyou to my dear xiiaojun , ching , foolim , biscuit n wen

you guys accompany me when i'm down .


I felt frustrated of the matters happened

apparently ,

the way your word expressed like I am not your cup of tea

Then why you choose to love me at first


Now you made me despise myself

always thought that I am not suit to you

moreover ,

I can't cope up with you life

too messy .


The fact is ,

I am not your cup of tea !

I don't need you to accept me reluctantly .

Should I step backward , to leave a chance for your TEA ?


You let me felt that , I no longer can be your lovest

you brought me a broken heart everytime when I was full of hopes at the begining of the day .

No comments:

Post a Comment