Today ,
my third day of my college life
Damn syok n fun today !
woohoo !
I took part in the Adjustment to college life event
:)
I had be arranged into group 12
there have 21 groups totally
We have to complete the task given in every station
we have to cooperate with team members who we don't know each other actually,
to win the compeition !
My team members are very cooperate and nice
:)
It's very fun but tiring ..
I get to know alot new friends :)
straight to the funniest part
A handsome guy , act brithney spears , a sexy body + a huge breast
xD
and ,
the hall starts to play POKER FACE by Lady Gaga
then the guy dance like brithney spears,very sexy !!
=o
afterthat , more excited things happened
the Miss handsome guy ,
flirt to another guy , dance around him , and have a sexy touch towards his body !
The audience of us were so high that time !
xD
my third day of my college life
Damn syok n fun today !
woohoo !
I took part in the Adjustment to college life event
:)
I had be arranged into group 12
there have 21 groups totally
We have to complete the task given in every station
we have to cooperate with team members who we don't know each other actually,
to win the compeition !
My team members are very cooperate and nice
:)
It's very fun but tiring ..
I get to know alot new friends :)
straight to the funniest part
A handsome guy , act brithney spears , a sexy body + a huge breast
xD
and ,
the hall starts to play POKER FACE by Lady Gaga
then the guy dance like brithney spears,very sexy !!
=o
afterthat , more excited things happened
the Miss handsome guy ,
flirt to another guy , dance around him , and have a sexy touch towards his body !
The audience of us were so high that time !
xD
Sorry :(
I got to update my blog in English
Cuz the laptop i'm using now is unable to type in chinese
I got to update my blog in English
Cuz the laptop i'm using now is unable to type in chinese
No comments:
Post a Comment