That day ,
i took LRT back home from college
A guy who is in the same accounting group as me , was standing beside me
hurm ..
the only handsome guy in my accounting group x)
he was chit chatting with his friend , I heard they were talking bout clubbing
= s
'' go SS2 clubbing '' lolz
when i reach my destination , I heard someone shout out my name
美燕 !!
I quickly turned my head to the back
Is him ,
the handsome guy shouted my name , and hide from me
lolz . naughty huh , play play with me
ngek ngek , I still able to dig u out eventhough u hide away from me
xp
but I wonder how he know my name
because I don't know him
just saw each other everyday during the lecturer class
and in the LRT sometimes
heee .

No comments:
Post a Comment