Wednesday, June 17

Lol
funny incident yesterday
When I was on my way walking to the bus stop of the college ,
heard someone scream out my name
Is MR.FISH
We are taking the same public transport way back home
when at the wangsa maju LRT
we was waiting for MR.FISH's friend to buy the LRT ticket
The train came , but his friend not yet come up
by the time his friend came up ,
the door of the lrt was going to close
I thought don't want to miss the train
so i rush in to the train quickly
when i was in the train , i saw them still standing outside the train
OH GOSH
MR.FISH was holding my things !
They looked at me with a shock face , and enlarge their eyes
They didn't thought I can squeeze into the train so quickly , unbelievable
hahahas .

So I wait them at the Masjik Jamek station , to get back my belongings

=.=

His friend ask whether I am mixed-blood or not

T.T ..

I am a pure chinese , ok ?

No comments:

Post a Comment