Thursday, June 11

Sorry for few days intervals didn't update my blog
very busy :(
starting my coursework , started my cocuriculum activity , presentation as well as catch up the subjects .
today ,
the first lesson for my coco-activity -> swimming
hehe
damn fun !
I thought I will feel embrass with my weird swimming attire ,
but I do not felt that embrass
met many new friends ,
we were so excited IN the water , lolz .
GUYS and GIRLS , lengzai and lenglui , viuvit
xD
yesterday in the library , met J
haha
busy course rep
gong hei fak choy xD
OMG
lecturer class so BOOOOring
OMG
tomorrow need to present in the front of the class
OMG
left few more weeks for 1st semester exam
OMG
I am so tired everytime I reach home .
no time to on friendster ..
not in the mood to reply comments
Ya ,
I am comfirmed that , I no longer be xxx gang anymore !

No comments:

Post a Comment