Wednesday, July 22

I met Dear Fiona yesterday
I went for swimming lesson at 9am in my college
I have to attend swimming lesson every tuesday , skin become darker
ended at 11am , then i bathed :)
after completing my stuff in the toilet ,
I went to the cafeteria beside the swimming pool to take my breakfast together with Mr.Fish .
I saw a girl , looked so familiar like Fiona , lol
Then I sms fiona to double comfirm whether is her or not
haha .
We were so happy to meet each other !
I were trying to search her out in the college since I commenced in this college .
We meet FINALLY , we used to say when we met
Well , she's my best buddy since form one ,
didnt meet each other for almost 2years I guess .
she still so pretty , but prettier than last time :)
I asked MR.Fish whether she's pretty or not , yea , she's pretty
^^'
Had my accounting exam just now ..
150 students sit for the exam in the lecturer hall
It wasBold pretty fine at the begining of the few questions ,
but the last few questions started to confuse me ,
OH GOSH
I guess I am going to fail the exam
I don't want to resit the course !!!
after the exam ended ,
5 of us , me + jiaya + qiao xin + carol + ai chun , gathered and ask each other how was the exam going on
All of us showed a depress & dissapoint face , none of us did it well
:(
suffer for us who don't have any accounting background ;
benefit to those who took the accounting subject during high school .
but don't be so mean !
You know what I mean if you are my college gang
= s

No comments:

Post a Comment