So excited during swimming lesson today xD
We had time trial .
We have to swim for 25metres and record the time to reach the end
a trial competiton
OMG
we swam for 4events with different style !
means 25 x 4 metres !
I am not pro swimmer =.=''
Then coach chose the students who can swim fast n well
I saw my name in the list = o
I swam 35 seconds for freestyle .
hee
15th august , I am one of the contestant of the compeition xD
come come to my college be my cheerleader , hee .
afterthat ,
all 40 of us , guys n girls add in OUR DEAR COACH
played in the water , haha
we urged coach to change his swimming attire , and demanded him to compete with us !
lolz , damn funny xD
Our very first time to see him wearing swimming attire
We made lots of sound pollution around the swimming pool , lolz
all the people in the cafeteria and dancing studio looked at us
= s
I tried to on my old msn acc
ishhhh ..
still the same like last time , the strangers so annoyed me !
few of them asked : do u remember me ?
then I replied : who r u ? real life fren or net fren ?
then hor , stranger replied : u forgot me la , nvm la .
I asked 2nd time : then who r u ?
stranger repplied : nvm la . dunno then nvm .
hey come on , so many contacts in my msn list plus I quited for this acc , u expect me to remember all of you ?!
Can't you tell me ur full name ?
is it so difficult ?!
and u guys didn't put your picture !!!
how am i going to recognise u !
some even act that he knows me .. I don't know u kay , don't pretend u know me !
sucks .
MR.DENNY , don't disturb me !!
Tired ..
chao luu ..

No comments:
Post a Comment