Received bothersome sms and call just now
I-S-S-H-H ...
the sms was from T , the call was from Z
The sms one ,
I really not interested to know where are you or what will you do ,
you no need to waste your money to inform me all of your schedule
don't text me a sudden message of saying I love you or say how much feel u have towards me ..
its all sucks !
The call one ,
this people hor ,
He called me everynight , but I didn't even pick up once since the day he started to irritate me
Like I am always very free to chat on phone like that
keep call EVERYDAY ...
Apparently I'm avoiding you !

S T O P Did you saw red gases flowing out from the top of my head ?
I-S-S-H-H ...
the sms was from T , the call was from Z
The sms one ,
I really not interested to know where are you or what will you do ,
you no need to waste your money to inform me all of your schedule
don't text me a sudden message of saying I love you or say how much feel u have towards me ..
its all sucks !
The call one ,
this people hor ,
He called me everynight , but I didn't even pick up once since the day he started to irritate me
Like I am always very free to chat on phone like that
keep call EVERYDAY ...
Apparently I'm avoiding you !

S T O P Did you saw red gases flowing out from the top of my head ?
No comments:
Post a Comment