Thursday, August 6

Today lecturer class ,
I discuss with my gang , 23th aug our outing
lolz
sunway lagoon ? timesquare ? or 1U ?
Italicstill in the process of decide where we wanna go
hahas .
Relax before we face the final exam , it is around the conner
:(
Tomorrow ,
my classmates had set a deal
we GROUP 27 !
Wear black T togehther , the whole class
haha
I am still searching the reason why we should wear black T .. ?
: s
see how close we are , as classmates of group27
xD
My Friend from taiwan called me just now
He changes alot , in terms of his mandarine speaking slank
he spoke proper mandarine , not like us , broken mandarine
:s
He still treat me as his sis , happy :)
He told me many things bout Taiwan life
Envying ...
I used to cry last time , when i knew that he is going to study abroad at Taiwan
He might not be coming back to malaysia after he graduate .
nvm , wait for my visit x)

No comments:

Post a Comment