Wore formal attire just now in college
Looked weird and super duper mature :s
but HE said : very nice
Went to the college hall to register at the counter at 8.30am
saw many people with their formal attire ,
I thought my dress was the shortest one , but there were still others who wore shorter than me ..
:o
waste my time worrying 'bout I can't get into the hall , as the rule said that dress / skirt should knee length long ,
but there were so many of them wore as short as me
=.=
I sit with wen yi and wei nee my classmates
wei nee got 100 % full scholarship :o
wen yi and I got only 75% scholarship
Lazy to describe how was the ceremony like ..
for sure it was boring :(
after the ceromony ended
we three crept in to the class ..
continue our tutorial class
=.=
what a boring day ..
I got the total economic marks :D
93.2 / 100
happy nia ..
Weeeee..
Took these photo while I was having my ecomonic lesson ,
I didn't pay any attention during class xD
Hmm ..Why you keep blame my jimui ..?I tell u strictly ,It was my decision to leave you ,No third party influnced my decisionplease don't pull in any third party into our problemsDon't blame them !I beg you , Don't sms my jimui and scold them that they grab me away from youYou shouldn't do this thingno one grab me away from youThe fact is , I don't feel any happiness with youand the way you insult people , not that I am not open-minded ,but the way you say and the way you look at people , its a insultthe way you treat other girls infront of me ,u're hurting me.thats it

No comments:
Post a Comment