I still haven't enjoy my holiday yet :(
waiting for next monday to come
Weeee ...
Going to Genting with my precious babes and guys
Hmm .. almost 11people going , I am not sure
Yesterday night ,
we kept text and call each other ,
rushed to seek for a room in hotel or apartment
As that day is a big season public holiday ,
no more available rooms :(
Then we searched for apartment ,
but .. there got ... ghost ! = s
never mind , since we so many people stay together
would be safer ,
and they promise they will protect me !!
haha xD
and I guess , we won't sleep on the whole night ..
play till the next morning falls :D
Sorry :(
this saturday
I might not attending foolim's birthday celebration at sungei wang
means i am not going to sungei wang ,
because ..
I need to save money for my genting trip ..
never mind :)
celebrate with him at genting ..
hees .
waiting for next monday to come
Weeee ...
Going to Genting with my precious babes and guys
Hmm .. almost 11people going , I am not sure
Yesterday night ,
we kept text and call each other ,
rushed to seek for a room in hotel or apartment
As that day is a big season public holiday ,
no more available rooms :(
Then we searched for apartment ,
but .. there got ... ghost ! = s
never mind , since we so many people stay together
would be safer ,
and they promise they will protect me !!
haha xD
and I guess , we won't sleep on the whole night ..
play till the next morning falls :D
Sorry :(
this saturday
I might not attending foolim's birthday celebration at sungei wang
means i am not going to sungei wang ,
because ..
I need to save money for my genting trip ..
never mind :)
celebrate with him at genting ..
hees .

No comments:
Post a Comment