Tuesday, September 8

Yesterday was my third subject of exam , BUSINESS STATISTIC
I felt anxious before the exam ,
full of incomprehensible formulas and workings :(

while the exam ,
my hands super duper cuper busy !!!
I use my right hand for writing and left hand for drawing line usually
I use my left hand for holding chopsticks too :)
As both of my hands were holding pen and pencil ,the right one PEN ; the left one PENCIL
so busy of drawing lines , tables , graphs , write out the figures and even need to drop-off my pencil and tick tick on my calculator
=.=

Almost all questions I need to draw the tables
all the calculations were so long ....
draw two graphs ... ( I hate to draw graph BADLY )
and .....
......
.....
okay stop !
I beh tahan the Boldprocedure of my exam yesterday !


No exam today , as well as tomorrow
so ..
stay at home , do what ?
facing my laptop whole day of course
xD

Too much of freedom studying college

-Can't wait for my sem break-
Search for car
I will be very statisfiy even daddy buy a kelisa for me
As long as I have a car to drive
would be more convinient for me to go college plus safer
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment