My CoCo , Suet Yee , XiaoJun , XiaoZhen , Mei Kay , Wen wen , Carmen and Pooi Xin
^.~
I met my classmates , jessie and chan piu at the chow kit monorail station ,
while I was waiting for CoCo there .
CoCo and I still the same , kept bla bla bla non stop .. lolz .
We reached timesquare .
then meet Vivian first .
Then three of us walked here walked there ,
we were waiting for others to come ^.~
they came in the nick of time ,
nobody was late :)
thank god !
hee .
me n CoCo kept shop shop shop
she bought so many clothes ==
and she couldn't stand me , because she already bought 3clothes ,
but I'm still with my empty hands .
Suet Yee also same ,
haha
she kept seek around shop by shop on the 2nd floor of SGWang ,
for someone's birthday present .
since that someone is a guy ,
so ... she didn't know whether she bought the right size or not .
haha ..
L ? or XL ?
Suet Yee , Coco and me shop together in sgwang ,
while others in timesquare
haha
we three for sure will do the neccessary stuff ; Photos ..
haha
the best place and the best light effect will be the TOILET !
XD
we three went to XiaoZhen's brother shop
haha
I always pass by his shop once I go timesquare !
Then I saw Calvin !
haha ..
aiyo
paiseh ..
I didn't even know he passed by me untill suet yee told me that someone pass by me just now was him
==
I'm super duper cuper blur all the time .
How Sweet
Shiro fetch CoCo back ..
Shiro and CoCo wanted to fetch me back too ..
But that shiro arh , don't know the way to chow kit ,
plus I don't want to be huge spotlight among them ==
haha .
fine .. I back home by taxi
A very happy and enjoyable day with you all
headed for our next appoinment yaa
^.~
Babes ;
we kissed each other before we back
so sweeeeeettttt .
No comments:
Post a Comment