Declaration ! :D
Happy 18th birthday to Ms.JiaYa
Happy 19th birthday to Mr.Calvin
Today just feel wanna find someone to talk to for the whole day ,
but couldn't find or don't know who should I find for , haiz .
I just want someone to hear my problems :(
after college ,
I went timesquare again .
hmm ..
XiiaoZhen darling wanted me to accompany her to look for vacancy in timesquare .
At first , I introduced my friend's shop located on the first floor of timesquare .
hahas , Very shy when saw my friend - Mr.MJ Jun .
unsuccessful for the interview :(
then looked up looked down looked right looked left , searching for vacancies in other shop
==
we talked non stop today ..
shared our past
Thx xiaozhen darling for the sharing
she's xiaozhen♥
but couldn't find or don't know who should I find for , haiz .
I just want someone to hear my problems :(
after college ,
I went timesquare again .
hmm ..
XiiaoZhen darling wanted me to accompany her to look for vacancy in timesquare .
At first , I introduced my friend's shop located on the first floor of timesquare .
hahas , Very shy when saw my friend - Mr.MJ Jun .
unsuccessful for the interview :(
then looked up looked down looked right looked left , searching for vacancies in other shop
==
we talked non stop today ..
shared our past
Thx xiaozhen darling for the sharing
she's xiaozhen♥
my neighbour had just passed away
Rest in peace o ♥
T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment