Saturday, November 21

Shopping again today . No more sgwang and timesquare =='' , darn boring there . Almost one week once to sgwang and timesquare .
Sunway pyramid and mivalley for today :)
with both of my dearest jun and coco .

coco was worrying that she had made shiro angry . Was wondering how she wanna tam shiro back .
OMG !
I bought the M.A.C hello kitty eyeliner and eyeshadow :D
my favourite M.A.C hello kitty .
only rm15 each .. hehe .


Baskin Robin . weeeee
we three share 2 scoops . Chocolate toppings !!! my favourite again .
Jun
Thanks for the accompany when I was sad and down . Jun , Coco and me
Suet Yee and Dydy not here :(

Thanks alot to Jun and Coco . I supposed to be in the depress mood since last night , but I feel better after their accompany . Become tougher too.

No comments:

Post a Comment