What I've prepare so far ? It seems empty in my mind ... There are three subjects which I have to memorise on besides understanding on them ><'' My brain capacity only 1GB , feel like upgrading to 10GB , but it doesn't work , my brain maximum capacity is only 1GB . lolz ==
You seee , everytime I sit on the study desk , the laptop is always infront of me , and of course , my heart and hands are the itchy type one . Very guai lui read the notes , a few moments later , my fingers automatically put onto my pinky mouse XD
so don't be surprise why I still can update my blog even the next day is the day of exam . ^.^
Arghhh ** this is the subject which is the most suffer one - IT .
The 600 pages text book =.=
So far , this is the last topic i study for Macroeconomic , there are NINE chapters actually , I read in the random manner .. Chapter 5 - Fiscal policy .. Errrr.. Don't know what it means actually , just memorise == .
All the subjects are tedious except for account ^.^
Good Luck to all TARCIAN for the final exam tomorrow . heee .♥

No comments:
Post a Comment