Yesterday 26.1.2010 , went out with collegue Jimui luu
Ms.Ya , Ms. YY and Ms. Zsing :D
We had a crazy shopping yesterday :D , and we were so relax yesterday ! No worries again , because it was finally ended our nightmare . Wooohoo .
I saw many other collegue in timesquare and sgwang . Lolz .
Bought two shirts , Eyemask :)
I spotted this HELLO KITTY pillow in sgwang ! OH MY GOD !
I was damn mad with it when I saw it !
I want to own it desperately !!! I snap it down stealthily , at least I can stare with it in the phone and a motivate force to tell myself I will come to it to bring HER back home ! :)
Ms.Ya , Ms. YY and Ms. Zsing :D
We had a crazy shopping yesterday :D , and we were so relax yesterday ! No worries again , because it was finally ended our nightmare . Wooohoo .
I saw many other collegue in timesquare and sgwang . Lolz .
Bought two shirts , Eyemask :)
I spotted this HELLO KITTY pillow in sgwang ! OH MY GOD !
I was damn mad with it when I saw it !
I want to own it desperately !!! I snap it down stealthily , at least I can stare with it in the phone and a motivate force to tell myself I will come to it to bring HER back home ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment