Most of my tarcian friends became blurred due to the stressfull final exam .
haha , for instance : Ms.Ya and I plan where we want to meet in college , I wanted to meet in Canteen2 , but instead of saying canteen2 , I said meet in genting ! =='
Another Ms.Yy also the same .
nevermind , suffer for one more paper , will be freee afterthat :D
I am getting ready to vomit out or digest into my large intestine to form faeces of all the words out which I have ate so much of since the first paper XD
There are congestion of words in my stomach to reach the large intestine !
进行式 by 萧亚轩 & 胡彦斌

Miss.YY ; Don't get mad with this winnie the pooh owh XD
NO MUSIC NO LIFE♥
I wanna go Taiwan this year ! :D

I wanna go Taiwan this year ! :D
I must pursue my dream to Taiwan this year ! hehe ...
Daddy promised me will bring me to Taiwan on my 19th birthday , but this year 18th april I will have my 3rd sem final exam !
So I don't care , after exam or before final exam , daddy must comply with his promise owh .
Daddy promised me will bring me to Taiwan on my 19th birthday , but this year 18th april I will have my 3rd sem final exam !
So I don't care , after exam or before final exam , daddy must comply with his promise owh .
No comments:
Post a Comment