Back to secondary school to get my offical PMR and SPM cert :D
SMK SUBANG UTAMA ; used to be a part of SU's family since when I was in Form three .
I transfered to SU when I was Form three , remembered all those strange faces when I was new in SU , the feeling of uneasiness and no friends there still stick it in my mind . LOL .
and there was a girl name TAN MEI YEN , totally similar to my name , even in chinese name too . And She's now in the SAME college as me . LOL .
Fate brought us to meet each other .
I transfered to SU when I was Form three , remembered all those strange faces when I was new in SU , the feeling of uneasiness and no friends there still stick it in my mind . LOL .
and there was a girl name TAN MEI YEN , totally similar to my name , even in chinese name too . And She's now in the SAME college as me . LOL .
Fate brought us to meet each other .
SMK SU , IMY :D
Many of them are waiting me now , Shhhhh ... ...
Calvin , Suet Yee and Sean , I know they waited for that day so long :D
Your dream come true , Teeeheeee
No comments:
Post a Comment