Friday, March 19

A post for HIM ♥



FEBRUARY 6th ;
A day which started our journey .
YOU never intent to give up although you know the probabilty is ZERO .
You feel happy ENOUGH to be my friend ,
you dare not put so much of hope to think that we'll together one day .
I admit I was bad ,
but you said it's a past tense ,
you won't mind what I had did in the past ,
you love me , you won't mind them at all .
Imma said I might be hurting you in advance ,
you said you dare to take the risk ,
you just want A chance to be with me ,
it's worth for you ,
because u stand the chance .

So then ,
We started .
The pass thinking of mine ,
I will always shouted for SINGLE IS THE BEST EVER !
But for the present thinking of mua ,
I've changed .
I own a steady heart , confirm :)

Everyone ,
likes to walk pass by my ears just to tell me HE is a loyal guy ,
I can't count how many of them .
I knew ,
you are good ,
you don't have a flowery heart ,
Yet I still won't put hundred percent trust on you ,
afraid of the 2nd time hurt from a guy who I really love .

Last but not least , iloveyou .

dedicated to ;
CALVIN YONG



No comments:

Post a Comment