Friday, March 26

Happy belated birthday to Ning babe :)

Happy belated birthday to Zhen babe :)

Happy belated birthday to QUINKIE babe :)

Happy belated birthday to my AYAKA babe :)

Happy birthday to BEBE dear :)


Sorry :( unable to attend all of u all's birthday celebration :(

Yesterday night , again yamcha with Suet Yee them .
Suet Yee said , hope we able to keep our night life always .
Sure can .
As what I said ,
" Am suffer in the daylight ; am enjoy and happy in the night "
No worries at night .
Only the gang know what it means .
Feel like going to somewhere to release all my stress , all my sadness !
the feeling of stepping on the dancefloor ,
I miss that feeling .
Ain't addicted to the dancefloor , but imma really force to step on the dancefloor ,
it is the only place I can let off everything in the daylight .

No comments:

Post a Comment