Wednesday, April 28

Woohoo
Suet Yee dated me for lunch :)
Around 2.30pm , Calvin and I reached the entrance of Sunway University College
I thought Suet Yee , Mae and Zhi qi will finish their class on time ,
but who knows ,
they finished class around 3 something , Lolz .
Thanks god my class always finish on time . :D
I was abit nervous ,
because need to fetch them :)
They are the one who fetch me always ,
but today I have the chance to fetch them FINALLY .
Calvin kept making noise in the car ..
While Suet yee , mae and zhi qi got into the car ,
the noises even worse , LOLZ .

We headed to Pyramid .
Stepped into KIM GARY :)

then fetched calvin back Putra height luu :)

Althought it is a simple lunch today
but I feel very happy enough ,
because every moment I hang out with you guys ,
is the happiest one :D


Calvin

Suet Yee , Mae and Qii

No comments:

Post a Comment