Friday, June 19

As usual , Friday schedule is the most tight compare to other days
Have presentation today neh
I stand infront of the class talking nonsense , haha
Today lecturer class , so many people ponteng
:(
my 2 lovely friends also ponteng , left me alone
Not syok narhx , the other 2guys also ponteng
yerrr ..
I shouldn't go lecturer today
darn boring !

Very fed up mixing THEM recently
Blind friendship ;
when they need me, they close to me ; when they don't need me , they will seldom concern bout me
......

love few of my babes lots

3 of them ; who are really concern and care bout me
YOU will know who you are :D
true friends ; 3 of you occupied the places of true friends in my heart

Mr.Fish too
Really want to take this opportunity to thankz him
He really cares me alot , lend me a hand always ..
I felt touch seriously , I knew that you are not THAT type of guy .
woohoooo !
As my knowledge got from Mr.Fish ,
next thursday , THE WHOLE multimedia design students are going to Timesquare cinema watch TRANSFORMER
Wah , The whole cinema book for all TAR College multimedia design students neh !
But , I am not multimedia design student , lolz
Mr.Fish is the one !
unfortunately , they have to write a report after the movie xD
they so syok neh , envy

No comments:

Post a Comment