Sunday, June 21

Go Midvalley today
hehe
bought text books from MPH






Guess how much of the text books ?
Two text books cost me total of rm200.00 !
Oh My God
My HEART damn pain !
PAIN PAIN PAIN .


Weee
New picture
Took when I was in the fitting room , trying the dresses
Fall in love with them , but didn't bought them
too expensive
:(




My phone kept vibrate yesterday

sms-ing with

1. Chinq

2. XiiaoJun

3. Ming Fei

4. Ar Yee

5. Ken

6. Ravend

7. Kar Chun

8. Winson

9. J

10. Tray

11. Harry

12. Foolim

13. Ninq ninq

at the same time .

Only for yesterday yaa , haha

I kinda lazy to sms actually .

What's my feeling now ?

Why you guys change lots ? Aren't we very close ?

perhaps , I'm too naive .

We used to hang out so happily , you guys attended my b'day celebration ,

how 'bout now ?

YOU , sent me a message , ur message irritates me lots ..

YOU , switch to another person since u got the fame

Starts to neglect each other ,

SHE dulan HER .

HE said I changed , and i said HE bcame ' lc '

so now , still got how much gossips bhind us huh ? Enough kay ?!


No comments:

Post a Comment