Thursday, June 25

To be announced , loudly !
Today is Ivan's Birthday , Happy Birthday
hehe .
Went to eat '板面' together this morning , at wangsa maju
Peoples who stay at setapak or TARCollege students , surely know that '板面' restaurant is very famous since long time ago !
Finally got the chance to taste it , yummy
=o ,
I noticed , the restaurant sell many types of 板面 ,
differ from the 板面 I eat usually ,
Let me list down what I saw in the menu ,
Normal 板面
Curry 板面 ( wet n' dry curry)
Tomyam 板面
etc etc ... ... ...
I ordered Tomyam one ,

Mmm .. Very delicious

xp


time tick so fast
I've already being a 18years old girl for 4months ady ,
Being in the college more than one month ady
Baobei Chinq , we know each other 1year ady , do u notice that ?
Think it back my memories ,
primary school
secondary school
Old friends
Seems like they were just happening on my life ,
I am still remember all my sweet classmates of my 6B primary school
wink * ^.<
Met many friends when I enter into the library of my college
I saw primary friends which we didn't contact for almost 6years !
memorable .


Fall in with a song recently ,
the song not really attract me at first ,
but listen it longer , it gradually attract me
多出来自由 言承旭
再也没人啰唆
提醒熬夜的我
烟别抽别喝太多酒
衣服穿够不够
电话紧握在手
却是一阵沉默
无法再给予妳关心
竟如此难受
困惑
那离开的理由
我当初是怎么说出口
那一些多出来的自由
其实全是寂寞
原来分手竟是失去 一半的我
我不要多出来的自由
不要这种结果
怀念起亲切的问候 妳久违的温柔
那一些多出来的自由
一个人的生活却根本不是我要的 那种快乐
多出来的自
却没有地方走
无法对妳付出以后
我竟不知所措
分手还是
I create my facebook account since last year october I guess
Yet ,
I still very noob in facebook :(
I always just sign in and accept friends request only xD
Already got 88 different types of requests accumulated in my account
=.=''
Teach me play ... ... ...
My XiiaoJun baobei po
& Dydy bii mui
Don't unhappy
:(
I will always by your side .
whenever u need me , I will be there
Hopefully , You 'n HIM will become better later
Don't grow worse
mwahx
Gosh !
Someone told me the BAD news !
My college ,
got 2 SBS students & 1 SSH student kena H1N1 !
I am SBS student neh , scare .
how ? :(
I don't want to be one of the victims , as well as my family and friends !
Faster cuti-cuti college narhx , don't play play wei
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment