Monday, July 13

Nothing much happened on these few days
so I just do some random blogging
:)
When I were on my way from my college back to my house every friday
that is from setapak to sunway , quite a long distance
My mind pops out lots of stuffs non stop , regarding to the past and present of me
Moreover , I were listening songs which able to reflect my memories during my way back with my MP4



♥Nickelback - Far Away
♥Hinder - Lips of an angel
♥Lindsay Lohan - Confessions of broken heart
♥Teddy Geigger - For u I will
* flash back my memories *
I started to become emo when I heard these songs , lolz
I can't stop thinking my past ,
I wanted to turn back the clock , back to the moment when I were in primary and secondary school .
The faces of those who appeared very often in my school life , I can't stop thinking of the memories we had gone through .
I hate the feeling of friends leaving me .


Time past too fast ,
Just a blink of eyes , I became a college girl .
9 more months to go ; 19 years old
7 more weeks ; The end for my 1st semester in college
Can I pause the time .. ? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment