我的XiaoZhen比♥
过后又见到Suet Yee♥比叻
-- The End --
Hmm ..bout that N visitor , Thx for your judgement . I have the courage to write it out to improve my english !
Do i boast in blog that my english is good ? No rite ? I do admit honestly , my english is not as good as others , there's lots of grammar mistakes I know , blogging in english is my way to improve my english , so YOU please don't interrupt me kay ?
I am very welcome you to give me some opinions or advises , but please give it politely ! You're too rude in giving advises to people , the way you left your comments reflect that you are despising other people who are weak in english .
make allowance for people who are improving their english . Dont Judge them in rude manner please . okay ?!
and the main point is - PLEASE DONT despise someone who are weak in english !
thankyou !
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment