Thursday, September 3

My first day of final exam today :)

I nearly unable to wake up on time this morning
luckily Mr.Fish became my private alarm clock , wink *
If not I will be unable to reach college in the nick of time .

I reached college bout 8am ,
whao , the canteen already laden with people
I thought I was the early bird , but actually there were other more early birds in the canteen
xD

8.30am ,
walked to the block Q ,
where my venue of my exam held at
I gazed to the crowded people , all were waiting to get the instruction to enter the block
Waliao , really many people there , just like waiting superstar

8.45am
entered into my classroom
Free - seating ^.< , so I sit with ang pui yee , my classmate First time had my exam with my casual wear :)
No more uniforms , weeeeee
that is one of the reasons why i chose college instead of FORM 6

hmm ..
english exam today
i hate the essay part , aikz
I like the grammar parts ...
hehe .
:)

thats all for today .



Kiro
Be tough , be your jie always :)
promise me , not to drop your tears anymore !

crab
Don't so moody always :(
god bless his gf to come back quickly
YOU will always my best darling crab eventhough we less meet up
cheer darl :)





- Ward-off from gossips-
I can't consider you as my precious , because
I hate you back stabbed us , I hate your insincerely
you've changed .

No comments:

Post a Comment