Wednesday, September 2

Saturday 29.8.2009
Outing day with my gang again :)
damn miss them

again to sungei wang and timesquare as well =.=
went for karaoke at greenbox

XiiaoJun , Suki , Kiro , Bibi n her friend and ME went into the room 1st ,
while waiting for others to arrive , we sang 1st :)
The others reached one by one , Fish - Jasper - Dydy - Wenwen - Mei Kay - XiaoYi
almost 11 people squeezed in a room

I met Guai Guai , Mei mei , Xiao Mo and Xiao C too
I was very glad that guai guai still remember me , weee
since we didn't contact for quite long time

The most happy moment I had for my outing that day was , 5 of us ,
Jun , Dydy , XiaoYi , Suki and I held our hands and walked together :)
Fish , who sang the song of you took my heart away for me
It was really touch .

Took many photos :)

Dydy n me
her lots yaa
hee

Them , my precious
Jun and Dydy

all my babes
XiaoYi n me
the one who same birth date with me
promised next year we will celebrate together :)
0418
Suki n me
my sot darling xD
Three of us :)
The funniest photo =.=
Do Re Mi Fa So
The mei kay not satisfied with her look in this photo very much
so .. I just put a smiley face on her face
haha
The arrow pointed was me , Still can't interpret from the photo what I was doing over there
=.=












Sunday 30.8.2009
the second day of our outing
Jun organised BBQ party at her house
located near OUG , sri petaling
5pm ,
Jun , Suki , miki and miki's bro , took taxi to timesquare
to fetch the guys and gals
many of them :o
Foolim , Jia wei , Jia Jin , XiaoSon , Jerry , XiaoZhen , Miinky , Suet yee , Shi hong
we needed 4 taxi to fetch them
had a great BBQ night with them :)
afterthat ,
Mei Kay , Winnie , elaine , and mei kay's brother friends came join us
lots of fun ,
the house was laden with our sound pollution
lolz
Zhen , suet yee , suki and miinky
the photo was took by me , wink*

I ransacked Zhen's phone , saw many photos ,
I grab them immediately into my phone , weehee
See !
This is my Jerry bii xD
Jun's mum called him TOM n JERRY
He was wearing the fake hair
=.= found my photo in her phone too
wonder when she took this photo @@
Edited by her
the photos below included Wenwen , Zhen , Miki , Jerry , quinkie , Jun and me !

No comments:

Post a Comment