Thursday, November 12

Arghhhh ... !!!
I did bad on my exams just now !
Yea , I knew I wasted lots of time ... I couldn't concentrate wholly on studies !
my mind kept appear other stuffs . FINE !

I'd put alot of effort on it , I treat everyone sincerely as a friend , I just want a little feedback from you all , but I don't have that kind of feeling that we are close :( . Don't want to be the minor character , as I said so last time .


Today very boring during lecture class .
this is the lecture class , hoho .
As usual , I sit at last row , that's why I got the opportunity to snap photo while lecturer was teaching . haha .
I fall in 'n' addicted to one of the kitty cat wallpaper . haha .
It is the M.A.C cosmetics icon or label of one of the products . My handphone theme , My laptop wallpaper and My bloggie background are using this kitty cat wallpaper . Miao ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment