Tuesday, November 10

Today class cancel :)
hee . No Ms.Shamila class , no need to go college lo .

Date coco today ,
she requested me to teach her spm mathematics ,
I waited her so long at the old town ==
I thought she wait me at the chow kit old town , which is a stone throw away from my house .
then she called me , it supposed to be jalan ipoh old town !
I was like omg , why I so blur one ?!! ==

Met my friend there , haha . He was also waiting at the same location as me , and waited at the wrong place . so ngam . haha.

then fine .
i took bus to jalan ipoh , and this was also my very first time go jalan ipoh myself .
I am not familiar with there .
Went to that KFC , and finally I found the right location . aikz.

Coco and her school friends were there :)
her friends damn funny , fooling around . haha


I bought facial mask from Coco :D
美丽日记 ... Thx dear .

Today should be my gathering day with primary school besties , but cancel again == . How many times we made the apointment for gathering , but none of the appointments were successful . I not free , you not free , he not free . Aww.. fed up ! Hope next tuesday our gathering really on la .

Tomorrow must go reapply my atm card :(
as well as my powerpoint ><


No comments:

Post a Comment