Tuesday, February 23


Happy Lunar New Year :)
I got many angpao for this year ... Hmm ... rm700 ++ .
On the third day of CNY , I went genting with family and my cousin's brother family too .
Wei Juin went too :D

The fourth day I went to melaka .
There's a new and huge shopping centre there , known as dataran pahlawan I think . hahas
Damn enjoy my shopping there . weebuweeebu .
But still cannot bet timesquare , sgwang and pavilion XD
those are my favourite shopping complex !!

then the 6th day of CNY ,
I went out with Vonn , Keivin , Rui Wen and Tan Yao Bang to Sunway .
we watched the 72 what what prosperity ... oooopppss ... forgot the name XD
I always watch movie without paying attention to its name , haha .
then on the evening , went somewhere . Shhhhhhhh .
at night , out with Suet Yee , calvin and others XD




Yesterday was the first day of 3rd sem , a short sem ,
although it is a short sem , but the schedule it seems so tight , I have to rush up the assignments and presentations in the nick of time . Wish me luck and end up this semester as soon as possible :(

Two of my friends went back to taiwan already .
The time pass so fast errrrr .

No comments:

Post a Comment