I used back my old desktop yesterday , because I didn't bring my laptop back to sunway , felt lazy to bring it here and there . Lol.
In my old desktop , there's alot photos which I took with my friends last time , they are still in my desktop , I was stunted with those photos , and miss the moment I had gone through with them . Sobzzzz . Started to emo already XD
Automatically , I have the feel of posting the photos to here , feel waste to lock them in my desktop , kesian them arh , lolz ... * Joke .
These are the sticker photos I took with my VERY BEST friends , we used to be very close , but now most of them lost contact ... That time I was just form two :)


Jin Yii , Fiona , Cindy , elaine , Jason , and Teng Wei .
If we'd keep in touch , I guess we should be in a 7years friendship , Teng Wei ; 9years .
Hmm ... My w580i XD I lost it in the shopping complex ! Someone grabbed it without notification ><
Grrrrrrr ...
This is Mei Yee and Ron .
Mei Yee was my secondary schoolmate :) hmm .. on the same day this photo took , was the first day I know COCO babe . The date still tightly screwed in my mind ; 16.12.2008 .

I went for the 2008 Jay Chou concert with secondary classmates
The one who holding the straw ; Lee Ze Yu .
The scene when the concert began , it was very high and laden with scream from the audience.
This is my best friend in SMK SUBANG UTAMA . The one and only ; Lim Hui Yan.
This is wendy , my classmate too . I want to cover my face !!! >< so ugly ! Don't curi laugh at me when you see this photo , I know my school look is kinda funny =.=
My best friends ♥ angie , teng wei .
Desa water Park with my best friends toooo ♥ Teng Wei , Elaine and Joshua . when i was in form 3.
Ahahaha , sorry , I have to cover my face !!! nenenebububu ...
I got a Sun Burn after the day !! ><
They used to be my precious ♥ SMK USJ 23 Best Gang ever .
Our dance performance's attire .
Mei Yee and me again .
The spec I lost during my last day of SPM =.= .
The exam hall in SMK SUBANG UTAMA which I seated for the SPM exam .
The babes♥
spot me where am I XD

My photos XD zi lian zi lian lalalala .


My babes . Long long ago photos XD once upon a time , there's a gal who name XiaoYen , and she knew them through fate .
Ching , Niki , Kkei , wenwen and xiaojun

Mae and Mico
Chloris

Foolim and Mei Kay
Coco
Yue Qin a.k.a Biscuit .

Ning Laopo
There are still alot of photos , But I pick some of them . hehe .
The end luuuu . XD
No comments:
Post a Comment