Wednesday, April 7

A day with Calvin .

His mum fetched us to bukit jalil LRT :D
When we reached Hang Tuah ,
saw Mico . hahas

We watched Clash of the Titans .
When we waited for the movie at 5.10pm ,
Calvin accompany me shopping luu :D
Kept fooling around with him , lolz .
Because he was so naughty , kept bullying me .
Then I was so irritated , his SMOKES made my hair smelly .
Don't know who promise me before ,
he will not smoke infront of me ?

Wait and seee ,
I will buy the " sweets " for you one day .
For you to get rid of your bad habit !
:D

Hmm ...
We passed by the place which we first met .
4th october ,
went out with Suet Yee and Poh Yee .
Then suet yee saw her friend Ah Wai beside the elevator .
Then in the out of blue ,
Suet Yee told me that some one wants my number ,
CALVIN YONG :D
Then I approached to them ,
the calvin yong jump behind the wall to avoid from my view .
Then i back to Poh yee who was standing at the far end .
Since then ,
I know Calvin and Ah wai XD



1st of april ;
went to maison at 11pm .
saw many friends there ,
Mico , Arthur , Davin , Harry , Evan , Ah Tai , Ceth , Jia Jin and my coursemates Calvin and Gerald .

No comments:

Post a Comment