Saturday, April 10

I know I know ><
the exam is around the nearest corner
but I still hanging out .
I couldn't resist the temptation of invites from THEM .
Oh sorry XD

Suet Yee dated me for movie at sunway after her class at Sunway College .
as well as mae , zhi qi , Vonn and hui xian .
They are all from Sunway College .
I was the ONLY ALIEN who come from TARC .
==

I thought we are only going for movie ,
not for shopping ,
so should be okay for me to go for a movie just a few hours ,
moreover Sunway is near to my house .
So accept the invitation :D


I fetched Vonn honey first .
She was the first friend I fetch :D
Vonn honey , feel proud ? ahahaha .

First time gave to Suet Yee and Mae .
We knew each other for almost one year plus .
this was the first time we watched movie :D

* We watched the beauty on duty *
Damn funny with their funny expressions and actions
lolz .
We were all laughing throughout the movie ,
just an only little sad part .

Don't know what was the matter ,
Suet Yee became so high that day .
She was the one who keep laughing .
and we were discussing '' SOME'' so call HOT TOPIC
D.T ? T.D ?
confusing :D
Oh ms.suet yee bii .
forget bout it laaa . hahas .


No comments:

Post a Comment