Nice .
There are quite a number of them here who I know already 18 , 19 and 20 yrs old .
We used to be 16 , 17 years old last time when there comes to BFF photos combination.. All dai gor luii leee ...

Stay at home everyday , watch pps , cafe world , night club city and hotel city whole day .
It's been a few monthS I didn't watch tv , nothing to watch on astro , or I can say I totally out of date about the schedule of movies and series drama on the astro . LOL .
Wanna date someone out , but they are busy with college assignments , some working ... Ahhhh .
Boring at home laa :( sigh ... Facebook is getting boring also ..
Ushhhhhh ! There are a guy name 天川 .. He scolded my friend without any reason ! Using coarse language ... Just to want my friend to give him the facebook email .. She deleted his MSN , because he was just too annoying , he scolded her in facebook with coarse language . What the hell is that ?! This guy really CI MA GAN ! Don't accept this GUY as your friend , he just will bring trouble to you ! =.='' You will feel wanna punch him up and throw him into SUNGAI RAJANG !
Calvin and I reach 3months today ﹏ ♥
Last but not least , JOEY ; Babe stay strong yaa :)

No comments:
Post a Comment