Hanging out today ; Sunway Pyramid
with Suet Yee , Vonn and Gwen and another guy name David .
Calvin he suddenly called suet yee , asked suet yee to take care of me .. I know not the first time already . :) You really sha sha de .
Quite crazy and happy today , four of us saw a very nice sleeveless shirt , wanted to buy , but due to our analysis that Sungei wang / timesquare selling the cheaper price , its not worth to buy it in pyramid . haha . and and , we kept convince ourselves that the shirt is not really nice though , so don't buy . Actually the shirt is very nice . XD
surprisingly , I didn't spent any of ringgit malaysia on our shopping just now .
with Suet Yee , Vonn and Gwen and another guy name David .
Calvin he suddenly called suet yee , asked suet yee to take care of me .. I know not the first time already . :) You really sha sha de .
Quite crazy and happy today , four of us saw a very nice sleeveless shirt , wanted to buy , but due to our analysis that Sungei wang / timesquare selling the cheaper price , its not worth to buy it in pyramid . haha . and and , we kept convince ourselves that the shirt is not really nice though , so don't buy . Actually the shirt is very nice . XD
surprisingly , I didn't spent any of ringgit malaysia on our shopping just now .
Gwen and I tried the high heels ... we fall in love with the high heels , kinda high .. but we can't wear it when out with our gang , too tall =.= .
Fail to meet up Tan Yao Bang and Joyce today :(

No comments:
Post a Comment