26.6.2010
SJK(c) Yak Chee puchong , 6B 2003 's gathering .
It shouldn't consider as gathering though , our yamcha day :)
Once I reach Puchong ioi mall little taiwan , all of them was waiting inside . They were all looking at me walking towards them .. I was like damn paiseh , because all of their eyes were starring at me for don't know what reason . Lolz . I asked them why starring at me , then they asked why I didn't go take part in model job . Then I scolded them stop starring at me ! :D
Then we chat chat lo :)
I was shocked because Sin Yee was there , we never meet ever since primary six
happy to see her there .
we went bandar puteri asia one cafe yam :)
nice surrounding there ! next time bring my gang go there ! weeeee .
I sit down there and looked everyone , they had grown up .. All of them I know last time was just an innocent small kid :) But now everyone changed .
The one who was very very very quiet , quiet than me last time is still so quiet now ! hahas . Ask him to talk , he will just say erm erm XD
and the guy who I hate last time , became stylish guy now :) Lolz . ( Nice hat he wore )
The nosiest girl in our class now , is still so noisy yet pretty :)
and so fourth .
awww...
10 years friendship , How precious ! Isn't it ? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment