Aikss .
Start this post with an " aikss " :(
I am so so so regret that I never did good but seriously bad in my test . The accident which happened on the day of the test was seiously interrupted my test , I really cannot concentrate at all in my test . NO MORE NEXT TIME ! I will never ever drive car to college when I have test on that day ! NO MORE !
Went to cannought pasar malam yesterday with Calvin and Suet Yee . Before pasar malam , we headed to the Bak Kut Teh which located opposite the PM :) Jiap Jiap ~~ I love Bak Kut Teh . Not more than half and hour after the Bak Kut Teh , tasted the sai mai lou in the PM .. I LOVE to call sai mai lou as ximilooooooooooooooo x)
Yam ximiloooooooooooo :)
This saturday my parents want to go genting AGAIN =.=
Oh No way .. boring :(
plan to bring my ES notes and study at the starbuck with cool air and a cup of mocha :)
suet yee says want join meeee , buttt listen first larr XD
No comments:
Post a Comment