Long time never update my blog again .
Very lazy nia :D
Alot of burfday babes this month :)
Firstly , HAPPY belated Birthday to my buddies and Babes !
Yumi , Jessica , Wei Jian , Yen Hew , Gwen ! :D

Attented Yumi's burfday celebration :)
Very lazy nia :D
Alot of burfday babes this month :)
Firstly , HAPPY belated Birthday to my buddies and Babes !
Yumi , Jessica , Wei Jian , Yen Hew , Gwen ! :D
Attented Yumi's burfday celebration :)

Those who followed my FB status would wonder why were I getting so mad of my friendship with HER .
Yes , I really angry with her when she post something that hurt us much .
I scolded her .
And I really hope no more next time .
Last but not least
Calvin , 6months already :)
Sorry for always refuse to believe on you .
It's hard for me to believe someone .
How many times I promise I will try to believe , but I can't . haha
sure gek sei u .
Anyway , time will prove :D
Words couldn't represent everything .
Thanks for everything
and I appreciate .
No comments:
Post a Comment