Wednesday, August 4

The word of " FRIENDS " quite impress me since small untill now .
Mum always said we will just need a true friend enough for everything as no much people will treat you with heart.
But to me ,
I need many friends beside me indeed ,
may be due to I am the only child ?
I scare lonely ,
Because I was alone all the time in house since younger age when my parent were arguing everyday everysecond .

So now ,
I did it !
I have lots of sweet friends around me as well as THE Calvin :D
But ... not every of them I really close with ,
sometime have a lil crash on my best friend .

Well , She was the only best friend who I really scolded her in words with high tone of voice .
And then ,
we started to fight in words .
The moment when we argued ,
I dropped my tears actually .
Indicate that how much I care you .
But she don't know . She will just blaming us that we forget her , we don't want her ,
or even we have 2sided faces .
Make us don't know what should we do for you .

And now ,
we started seldom share everything .
Who has changed ?
You or me ?




No comments:

Post a Comment